Monday, May 19, 2008

What Do You Say to Your Heart?

Have you ever been in a situation where your heart and your mind are battling each other, and you know that your mind is right, and yet, the heart is hurting so much that you finally give up and you go with the heart instead of the mind? And then, once you've done that, then your mind starts playing with you, and it only gets worse... I just wish that our hearts and minds would be a little more synchronized... or at least they could talk to each other and be capable of reaching a consensus :) All of this has been giving me quite a bit of trouble recently, and sometimes I feel that I've got a dilemma, but at the same time, it seems that when your mind knows that you are doing the right thing, you just have to deal with the pain in heart and let it heal itself... I guess that's just the way it works, and there is no easy way out. I can hear my mind saying: "deal with it!" while the heart is pulling to the other side....

No comments: