Sunday, June 1, 2008

I was just looking through some of my pictures to find something that would describe my mood and I found this one - I took it in Cedaredge, CO, on Christmas Eve 2007. My "mom" Karen and I were driving up a mountain and it was absolutely gorgeous.... We stopped the car on the side of the road and gazed into the distance for a while. The sun had just gone down and it was just absolutely amazing... Right now I just feel that I am doing a lot of thinking, and my mind is searching for peace and quiet, and I feel that this picture symbolizes the peace that I am searching for...

1 comment:

Anette said...

Hi Ana! So excited to find that you have a blog too! Keep writing, I like a lot reading what to write. And I am sooo excited to see you again! It'll be great:)
love, Anette