Sunday, August 31, 2008

Priorities

Have you ever had problems prioritizing? Well, I am guessing you have, at least once in your lifetime. Why is it so hard for us, humans, to make a list of things, grade them based on their importance, then go down the list and scratch things off one after another? It all sounds so easy on the paper... I used to struggle with this quite a bit, especially right after I first came to the US. However, over the years, I have definitely made a lot of progress... Currently, I feel that I am way better at balancing my life between school, work and social life. Yes, yes, sometimes school and work do take over social life, but once the finals are done, I usually make up for it by reconnecting with people and taking some time for myself. I have been thinking about all this since the school just started and I already have a ton to do. But my plan is to take one day at a time and get things done.

Well, a little bit about today... today was quite sad and emotional, for a few reasons which I will not name. But the day is almost over, and I am feeling better...

No comments: