Saturday, August 30, 2008

Summer!

The summer is almost over, but today was the most summery day I've had this year! Ingrid, Tina and I went to lake Calhoun and lay on the beach for 2 hours. After we got back, we went up to the rooftop (the building where Tina and I live has a rooftop with a grill) and made delicious burgers. So right now, I am stuffed and trying to stay awake since the day is far from being over. We'll be going out tonight since Ingrid and Killa are leaving us tomorrow - Ingrid is going back to Norway and then to London where she will be working next year, and Killa is going to China for a year to teach English to the Chinese students. And well, Tina and I, we will be staying in Minneapolis, but we don't mind, since we both feel at home here (well, I know I do, and I think Tina does too...). All of this makes me a little sad I guess, but the good thing is that all of us are doing something that makes us happy.

No comments: