Friday, October 3, 2008

...

Why do bad things happen to good people? I have wondered about that a few times. I guess if you assume that everything that happens in this life is deserved, then bad things should not be happening to good people. On the other hand, do we really know what is "good" or "bad"? So many times bad things turn out to be good and vice versa... Lately, I have asked this question of myself, and every time I try to reassure myself that everything happens for a reason. Every time something goes bad, I guess you have to ask: why me? How did I deserve this to happen to me? But in the end, you just have to hope that whatever happened will bring a happy ending. One thing I have learned, however, is that you really need to take care of your heart. Don't put your heart in other people's hands, because sooner than later you will discover that they can't take care of it. You are the only one who can take care of your heart, so be careful and don't let yourself down.

No comments: