Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finals...

Yes, it's that time of year again.... I have been living in the library for the last week and a half... the only good thing about this whole situation is that I am half-way done. I have a total of 4 exams and I already took 2. Next one is coming up tomorrow and then I get a nice "long" 4-day break until my last exam. On Dec. 17, at 1 p.m. I will be feeling very, very happy and relieved!

Anyways, I am just sitting in the corner of the library, trying to figure out how to tab my statute books so that when I am frantically looking for a specific section of the INA during the exam tomorrow, I don't draw blank and spend precious minutes and seconds looking for something really easy. Law school exams are anything but fun, but I gotta admit that it feels pretty darn good the moment you hit the "exit" button on the softest screen after you have been typing for 3 long hours (or 4, depending on the class)... I usually take a long, deep breath and the first thought in my head is: "1 less left!"

I guess this post does not have much content. I just wanted to complain a little and make you feel sorry for me. I hope I have managed to do that :)

Well, back to the INA now.... fun times....

No comments: