Monday, September 8, 2008

About being busy...

Do you feel like you have so much to do you don't even know where to start? If so, you and I are in the same boat. There is so much going on but I am trying to focus on one thing at a time and so far it's been working, but it is making me kind of tired... Lately my favorite part of the day is when I finally get to go to bed :) However, recently I realized that over the summer I kind of changed my sleeping pattern - last year I used to go to bed around 1 a.m. and I would wake up very tired around 8 a.m. Now I go to bed around 11:30p.m. and as a result I have no problem getting up even as early as 7a.m. in the morning... Plus, now I can walk from home to work/school which is great because it gives me a chance to breathe some clean (well, arguably...) air and wake myself up before I get to class/work... well, this post does not really have any lessons or wisdom in it, but I guess I could just say that if you feel overwhelmed with all the things you need to do, it is a good idea to just focus on one thing at a time, otherwise you will make yourself stressed and your productivity will go down. So make a list, and then scratch things off as you get them done - believe me, sometimes in my head it feels like I have a year's worth of work to do, but once I write everything down, it's not that bad after all...

No comments: