Saturday, September 20, 2008

NYC

Well, as I said in one of my previous posts, it's never too early to start planning your vacation. I just bought tickets to go to NYC for two weeks over Christmas and New Year! I am very excited since I haven't seen my cousin who lives there for over 2 years and I haven't even met her husband yet since she got married about a year ago. I think it will be a good thing to look forward to as I try to get through my finals in December :)

Other than that, things are going well. Even though I still have a cold, I actually feel good in other respects... One of my best friends from Norway, Anette, is coming to the US in about a week so I will get to see her and meet her mom and sisters. I am very excited - it's been a long time since I saw her! We are going to make a home-made meal at my place and have a nice "girls night in" :)

Well, that's it for now. My head is still a little heavy from having a cold but I am still going to make something good for dinner and make it all better :)

No comments: